Fr 16 September 2022Innovative onboarding for multicultural fish producer
There is a lot of activity at Mowi in Bruges. A full team is working daily to process fish for wholesale. A new employee starts working her regularly. The typical multicultural environment and large influx complicated the smooth start-up of newcomers. And then Mowi discovered Play It First.
The classic introduction to Mowi’s Bruges production site and the international nature of the team made onboarding rather complex. This stressed both the newcomers and the long-tenured staff. “The entry-level employee often didn’t know the instructions sufficiently or got a bit lost in the first few days. This created frustrations among their colleagues, which in turn led to a difficult start. So it had to be different and better,” says HSE Manager Jeroen Adam.
The assets for entry-level employees are numerous:
- recognisable working environment thanks to 360° photos
- virtual experience of real activities, such as gutting or packaging the fish
- less stress due to good preparation
- fewer questions for colleagues, so less frustration in the workplace
Want to add the benefits of Play It First to your onboarding too?
Let’s play it!
Train your staff
4 times faster and 30% more efficient
- Ready to go within 24 hours for standard solutions
- Tailored to the training of your choice