- Internal alarm: red alarm buttons and internal emergency number.
- External alarm: contact emergency services.
- Fire extinguisher foam: short with actions use learning.
- Fire extinguisher CO2: learn how to use it action based.
- Fire extinguisher Powder: learn how to use it action based.
- Fire blanket: learn how to use it action based.
- Fire hose reel: learn how to use it action based.
- (2023) Fire triangle and fire pentagon
- (2023) Identification of most common fire causes/risks
- (2023) Fire classes
- (2023) Fire extinguishers
- Starting Fire: small fire situation, raising the internal alarm, trying to extinguish it.
- Major Fire: Extensive fire, internal alarm, external alarm, evacuation.
- Smoke development: Fire with smoke situation, internal alarm, attempted extinguishing, external alarm, evacuation.
- Evacuation for general personnel.
- Evacuation for leaders
- Emergency plan for general personnel (industrial)
- Emergency plan for leaders (industrial)
- (2023) Smoke: hazards, flashover & backdraft
- (2023) Opening doors + danger of collapse
- (2023) Electricity
- (2023) Gas fire
- Evacuation of immobile patients: evacuation by wheelchair
- Evacuation of immobile patients: evacuation bedridden by blanket or s-cape-pod.
- 4 First Aid Steps
- First Aid during Covid-19
- Abdomen to back – technique
- First aid kit
- Vital Functions
- Rautek maneuver – technique
- Stable lateral position – technique
- Unconscious victim with breathing
- Carbon monoxide poisoning
- Diabetes hyperglycemia
- Diabetes hypo
- Head and vertebral injury
- Heart attack
- Severe burns
- Caring for sprains
- Faintness (syncope)
- Poster – Emergency numbers
- Move victim (Rautek)
- Poster – dressing techniques
- Poster – techniques
- Desk ergonomics : steps to correct a desk situation action based from various erroneous starting situations.
- Basic ergonomics for retail and logistics
- Manual lifting and handling techniques basics
- Manual lifting and handling techniques advanced
- Tools and pallets
- Checkout register retail: steps to correct a checkout register situation action based from various erroneous starting situations.
- Find the errors in the environment (Site building and Site infra): some errors are randomly selected from a growing list of currently more than 10 errors. Learn to see the errors and learn how to solve them. In environment hospital and others (to be discussed).
- Safety symbols: place symbols next to the correct meaning, different themes.
- Asbestos recognition: recognition of asbestos situations on the basis of pictures and initial procedure if positive.
- Working at height: mobile scaffold tower.
- LOTOTO 1: 3 situations (find deviating LOTOTO situations in a production environment)
- LOTOTO 2: 3 situations (find different LOTOTO situations in a production environment)
- LOTOTO 3: 2 situations (look for deviating LOTOTO situations in a production environment)
- Short circuit in the electrical cabinet: What can a worker do safely in the event of a power failure?
- Asbestos analysis: what if you discover asbestos.
- Asbestos situations: find the 10 asbestos situations in the construction site.
- Loading and unloading of liquids: safety aspects in this proces.
- Forklift: Why a training?
- Forklift: Belgian legislation
- Forklift: Fire signalling
- Forklift: Signalization PPE
- Forklift: Rescue-Evacuation signalling
- Forklift: Warning prohibition
- Forklift: Warning signalization
- Forklift: What does a forklift driver see
Level 2 (2023)
- Forklift: Types of Equipment
- Forklift: Parts
- Forklift: Attachments
Level 2 & 3 (2023)
- Forklift : Control of work equipment
- Forklift: Basic concepts
- Forklift: Traction battery
- Forklift: Stability
- Forklift: Load Diagram
- Forklift: Safe handling safety rules
- Forklift: Safety rules driving in general
- Forklift: Safety rules for driving forward and backward
- Forklift: Rules for transporting and stacking loads
- Forklift truck: Safety rules for working on height
- Forklift: Public road Belgium
- Forklift: Parking
- Forklift: Loading and unloading of truck
- Dealing with aggression: Guidelines on situations with aggressive customers or patients.
- Dealing with physical aggression (2023): Guidelines on situations with physical aggressive customers or patients.
- Burn-out: what is a burn-out?
- Burn-out: how do you deal with a burn-out?
- Burn-out: how do you a burn-out?
- Hand hygiene alcohol gel: guidelines on hygiene in a patient environment.
- Hand hygiene soap and water: guidelines on hygiene in a patient environment.
- Corona guidelines: Recognizing symptoms and steps to take.
GDPR Basic Level:
- Intro GDPR & personal data
- Report data breach
- Collecting data
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Do you know the DPO?
GDPR Advanced Level:
- Personal data retention period
- Identify new processing operations
- Support data subject rights
- Outsourcing processing operations
Cybersecurity Phishing (2023):
- Phishing by email: how does it work? (intro)
- Phishing by email: what to do if I see it? (detection)
- Phishing by email: what to do if I fall for it (response)
Cybersecurity Cyber hygiene (2023):
- Cyber hygiene: at work & at home: smartphone
- Cyber hygiene: at work & at home: public places
- Cyber hygiene: importance of authentication
- Cyber hygiene: removable media
- Your Leadership Kick-Off
- It’s all about the people
- Feedback is the breakfast for champions
- Defuse tension
- The first sleepless night
Onderstaande omgevingen zijn afhankelijk van aard ook voorzien van kleedruimte, wc, gang…
- Offices with adjoining customer area
- Kitchen with dining area and customer area
- Building construction
- Construction infra
- Public space construction (hospital)
- Factory with production and logistics
- Recreational area with parking and street
- Shop space (clothing, food, …)
- Workshop with machines
- Office with open workplace
- Client environment with underlying agencies (banking, insurance, care reception…)
- Industrial loading and unloading environment. (truck to silos, storage…)
- House and living space